fredag 13 mars 2015

Trends and fashion

Yes, we have trends. First of lets start with what we wear. There is a major trend going on out there, at home we call it "wearing clothes". It's something that everyone does, except nudists, but who cares about those people anyway. Ok now let's talk about food. There is a huge thing about this, I don't know if you've heard of it, it's called "digesting nutrition to stay alive, otherwise you will drop down and die". It's almost as big as the clothes thing, and everyone I know do it. Now that we've covered those two areas, let's go over to music. The biggest trend right now, I think, would be "listening to sound waves created by various kinds of devices". I don't know why all of this is so hot, I'm not really that much in to fashion, I guess it's what people like the most. And what mankind has done through the ages, like yes?

Ok, thank you for reading this. I appreciate your support and I'm glad you are reading my posts. I also hope you got enlightened on how it is where I live, with our trends and such.

Ok that was more of a joke part, but honestly I don't really care about trends. I don't even think there are any major forceful trends. The regular norm applies here as well, of course I'm not that mainstream thanks to my parents fortune and my intellect. People wear whatever kind of clothes they want, even though most people follow the norm, nothing that edgy or something that "sticks out". Hard to explain what the norm is, I mean there are so many different kind of clothes and so hard to define what "normal" is. I hope you get what I mean, my limited knowledge about fashion keeps me from explaining to you what the norm is.

Anyways, let's get on with food. There are no food trends as far as I know, I mean people eat what they like and what they need to survive. However at parties and during holidays it's more common that people buy more expensive food for the taste and the texture. An example for that is fillet of beef, nothing that common but that people like to eat when they have something to celebrate, or just at special moments.

And last but not least, the music trend. I don't really care about music. I mean listen to whatever you like, just do it. If it makes you feel good then that's what you should be listening to. Don't let anyone else tell you that it's the wrong kind of music. "Oh you listen to those kind of air vibrations? Well they are the wrong kind of air vibrations, you should listen to these kinds of air vibrations instead". See what I mean... it's stupid.

Not sure if finished or not, be back soon with an update or this text removed to let you know that it's done.

/Stanley

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar