fredag 20 mars 2015

A day in my life

First thing in the morning, I wake up. I think this is a crucial step to my morning routine because it is the point where my day starts off. My alarm goes off at about 6:50am, I don't snooze so I just go out of bed directly to take on the day. I put on my clothes and then go to eat breakfast, mainly consisting of sandwiches, porridge and juice. After that I read a book for about 40 minutes before my lecturing starts. I have homeschooling for six to seven hours, with a total of one hour brakes which also includes lunch. My schedule varies from day to day, but the classes I got the most are maths, English, Swedish, science subjects and social studies. Those are basically the subjects that I will need the most in the future, as I will work within those subjects. Well except maybe English and Swedish, those are just the languages I will use when I perform my future job.

These are the shoes that I'm wearing throughout my day. They are really comfortable and support your feet very well, I have never felt pain while wearing them. The textile is also really good at breathing, my feet always stay at a pleasant temperature, so they don't get too cold or too hot. 

Let's continue, after I've eaten my breakfast I go to the living room closest to the school area. There I read or do some other stuff, like maybe watch some television before I head off to the school area.
This is the door that I walk through every morning, it leads to the school part of our house. Behind this door are several classrooms, labs and other necessary needs for a school day. My teachers don't live that far away, they got their own smaller (than ours) houses just outside of our house. That way they will have their own place to live in and take care of, but also be really close to me.

Let's continue on to what I do after school hours. First of all I finish the homework for the week, I often do this at Mondays so unless it's a really long essay that I will have to work on for several days, not just one. But if I'm finished I have a free afternoon until I have to go to bed. During that time I have a lot of variety that I can do. Sometimes I just read a book for several hours, but that doesn't happen very often. I think the thing that I spend most time on is going out with my friends, I try to do that as often as possible since we always have such a great time together. Other times I sit by the computer (doing everything from reading up on stuff to programming a virus to shut down the FBI computer mainframe, not that I would ever release that virus), play chess with the Narrator, work out, play around in the lab or workshop and other immense alternatives of what to do. I honestly can't tell you everything, so you will just have to imagine what a rich spoiled super minded kid does on his spare time. If you can think of it, I have probably done it.

Since our house lies out in the wilderness, we have a really great view with almost no human interference (almost no houses and roades). I really love to just watch the landscape on sunny summer days and smell the fresh air.
I took this photo from the backside of my house this afternoon. Today was a bit foggy, so you don't see it so well, but on summer days it's really relaxing to just look at it. 

Last but not least I will leave you with this photo riddle. 
I think this one is kinda tricky, but you just have to think and look really closely. 

That's all for me, bye

/Stanley

(sources to pictures:
school door: http://www.agdsystems.co.uk/top-aluminium-security-entrance-doors
Shoes: http://shopping.indiatimes.com/fashion/sports/reebok-trail-run-lp-black-men-sports-shoes-m44503/41800/p_B3516104
Photo riddle: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Vespula_vulgaris_SEM_Eye_02.jpg
All sources are CC searched)


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar