fredag 6 mars 2015

My fabulous friends

As I mentioned before I have several friends. Some are part of the gang that I hang with, and others are my best friends that I hang with whenever we get time and we feel like it. They're also smart, not to brag, but not as smart as me, so I'm not like that really smart kid who's got no one to talk to.

My two best friends are called Alex and Carl, we've known each other since fourth grade and have been best friends since then. However we lost a little bit of contact when I started to get home schooled in seventh grade, luckily the loss of contact didn't last for that long. Now we are really happy together and see each other often, or as often as we can.

The gang I hang with consists of about 14 kids, but it's very rare that all of us are together at the same time. The times when the entire gang is gathered we do special and extra fun stuff, like go camping, go to different kinds of conventions and sports activities. I remember one time that was extra fun, we were out bungee jumping and it was Alex' time to jump. I had an extra rope that I had brought with me, and when he jumped off the bridge, I tossed it out with him so that he thought he wasn't connected to the safety rope. He screamed really loud and the rest of us just stood there laughing at him. For the first seconds it must have been horrible for him. Thinking he was falling to his doom while we were laughing, he even got a bit paranoid after that, not trusting us for over a month. Now we're cool though, laughing about it. He also knows that we would never actually let him jump without a rope and that it all was a joke. We can also do regular things, like hang out in social areas, just to talk. Sometimes I follow some of my friends to LAN parties. It can be kind of fun, as long as we don't play  Call of Duty, that game is really boring. If anything you should play Battlefield, that game is more of a war simulator rather than a game where you go around and shoot everything you see. In Battlefield you need to think and really aim, otherwise you will die or just miss the entire mission. 

When I'm with Carl or Alex we do more creative stuff, like build things in real life. It can be simple stuff like a fort from cardboard boxes, or it can be an engine assembled in my mom's workshop. Sometime we do normal stuff, like watch a movie or play a computer game together. It can also vary a lot from what we do. Me, Alex and Carl feel very comfortable with each other so we can do all sorts of things, whatever comes to our minds.

That's all I have to say about my friends, I can't think of anything else so there you go.

Have a swell time until my next post /Stanley

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar